For those interested in buying TouchPoints on a larger scale (schools, doctor's offices, corporate offices, etc.), we've put together an exclusive institutional pack which includes 10 sets of TouchPoints™ Basic and accessories.
TouchPoints are twin neuroscientific wearables that are worn on either side of the body preventatively or on-the-spot for 15 minutes before, during or after a stressful situation to relieve stress in real time.
TouchPoints use BLAST (Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile) technology in the form of gentle vibrations to alter your body's stress response without you even realizing it! The vibrations produce a sound that's similar to that of a cell phone, which can be easily muffled if you put them in your pockets or use our zippered sweatbands.
Our simple TouchPoints Basic model offers the same best-selling BLAST technology as TouchPoints Original but is not app-controlled. TouchPoints™ Basic offers our three most popular settings (sleep, calm, and anger).
TouchPoints Basic is perfect for children, students, and elders to de-stress at the push of a button. This model is also great for those with disabilities.
This Institutional Pack includes:
- 10 sets of TouchPoints™ Basic (2 individual devices to be worn on each side of the body)
- 10 sets of customizable stickers
- 10 sets of wristbands in your choice of silicone or stainless steel mesh for an additional $100 (Use our handy wristbands sizing guide to find your perfect fit.)
- 10 sets of charging cables and linen carrybags
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Each of the ten sets is individually packaged with wristbands, stickers, and charging cables.
All sales are final for institutional packs.
Estimated shipment: 1 business day, if order is placed before 12PM PST (allow 3-5 days for delivery).
International orders are subject to duties and customs fees.